[SOLVED] Executing system commands on guests
anamurie last edited by anamurie
I develop a new application with ApertusCore that acts like SSH. The host application sends commands to the guests, and the result (std out, std err, exit code) is sent back to the host.
Currently, the participants are not synchronizing my Command class. I made the followings:
- added apeICommand interface to includes/ dir
- Extended apeEvent's type and group enums
- Created typedefs in ape.h for my Command class (weak and shared pointer typedefs)
- Extended apeISceneManager.h with getCommand() and createCommand() functions
- Added apeCommandImpl.h and cpp to SceneManager
- Implemented serialization and deserialization methods
- and call eventManager.fireEvent() where necessary.
Could you please tell me, what did I miss?
pkovacs last edited by
You should add your new type into the AllocReplica function here:
Hope this help,
anamurie last edited by
Ah! This is what I missed, thanks, Peter!