I've noticed that quitting from the host application causes a crash on the guest with a Segmentation fault: 11. Do you know any fix/solution to this?
Posts made by anamurie
Multiplayer networking doc
I've found this interesting thesis: Multiplayer networking with an open source library by Johannes Ylönen.
I think it can be useful for newbies and those who are getting familiar with ApertusVR's Network Engine.
[SOLVED] Executing system commands on guests
I develop a new application with ApertusCore that acts like SSH. The host application sends commands to the guests, and the result (std out, std err, exit code) is sent back to the host.
Currently, the participants are not synchronizing my Command class. I made the followings:
- added apeICommand interface to includes/ dir
- Extended apeEvent's type and group enums
- Created typedefs in ape.h for my Command class (weak and shared pointer typedefs)
- Extended apeISceneManager.h with getCommand() and createCommand() functions
- Added apeCommandImpl.h and cpp to SceneManager
- Implemented serialization and deserialization methods
- and call eventManager.fireEvent() where necessary.
Could you please tell me, what did I miss?
[SOLVED] Nbind fails with Visual Studio 2017 v15.5.4
I get the following error when trying to build a fresh clone from develop branch:
\3rdparty\nbind\include\nbind\v8/Caller.h(68): fatal error C1001: An internal error has occurred in the compiler. (compiler file 'msc1.cpp', line 1507) To work around this problem, try simplifying or changing the program near the locations listed above. Please choose the Technical Support command on the Visual C++ Help menu, or open the Technical Support help file for more information
RE: [SOLVED] CEF Browser Mouse Click
Thanks! I've tested your branch and it seems that mouse click and scroll works well!
However, I noticed that CEF Browser opens a new window like a popup in some cases. Please check: CEF Browser New Window problem in topics.